CO-VID 19 Update: Bookings now open for face to face in studio classes resuming in July.
Prepare the body and mind for birth and motherhood
Prenatal yoga is an opportunity to tune into the needs of your body and your growing baby. Our course offers support and connection during this time of growth and change.
The prenatal yoga for birth course is run in Wagga Wagga, and combines movement, breathing, relaxation & visualisation to ensure you feel wonderful throughout pregnancy, and confident as you approach the birth of your baby.
What to expect:
- Alleviate common aches and pains including back & hip pain.
- Improve posture
- Increase circulation and reduce fluid retention
- Increase conditioning to improve postnatal recovery
- Relieve stress and anxiety
- Tone the deep birth muscles
- Learn to stay present, calm & focused during labour
- Bond with your baby
- Feel empowered in your strength as a woman as you approach motherhood
- Connect with like minded mamas
Mondays 5.45pm- 7pm (Wagga Wagga)
Classes held at Simp-lee Yoga studio, 24 Baylis St
$100 for 5 class pass or $180 for 10 class pass
Please note prenatal yoga is safe to commence in the second or third trimester. No prior experience necessary.
Places are limited to ensure classes are small and intimate. Bookings online via studiobookings essential.