I get it, reading the fine print sucks... but please make sure you are familiar with our terms and conditions. We just want you to enjoy MamaBe!
Please read through the terms and conditions on our website thoroughly before enrolling in a yoga class or hypnobirthing course. When enrolling as a student of MamaBe, you agree to the terms and conditions as laid out on the MamaBe website www.mamabe.com.au.
We reserve the right to update these terms at any time.
Yoga Terms & Conditions
- While we endeavour to deliver all our classes on time and as advertised, classes are subject to change or cancellation. In the rare event we need to cancel a class you will be notified of any cancellations or changes via the email you registered with. Please ensure you check this regularly.
- We aim to keep class times consistent, however occasionally class timeslots may change in the next term. We will endeavour to provide you with plenty of notice of changes however please note passes are not refundable.
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes before class as late entry is discouraged and cannot be guaranteed. For security reasons the door to the studio may need to be locked at the beginning of each class. Please make note of whether your class is held in Studio 1 or Studio 2.
- Leaving class early without a medical reason is discouraged.
- Please check in with the teacher before each class.
- MamaBe is not responsible for the safekeeping of your belongings.
- MamaBe has the right to refuse entry at anytime.
- Bookings are to be made via our website www.mamabe.com.au, or the Studio Bookings app or website.
- To book into a class you must either have credits in your account or pay at the time of booking. Class payment must be made upon booking. Bookings are essential.
- You agree that you have been examined by a qualified medical practitioner and have been found by such practitioner to be in good physical health and physically able to participate in gentle yoga.
- MamaBe places an emphasis on safe and appropriate practice for all stages of pregnancy and postpartum, however MamaBe cannot accept responsibility or liability for any loss, damage or injury to any person or property arising out of or resulting from attendance at our classes.
- You will follow all instructions given to you by MamaBe teachers and you acknowledge that any failure to do so will be at your own risk and may cause injury.
- By booking into a class you automatically agree to the above terms & conditions.
Yoga Pass and Cancellation Policy
Our cancellation policy is in place to ensure everyone has a chance to attend. Nobody likes fees, but everyday classes get fully booked, and sometimes students miss out.
- Class bookings and cancellations can be made via the Studio Bookings app or website.
- 5 and 10 class passes are valid for 6 months.
- MamaBe does not offer refunds, transfers, suspensions or extensions on class passes for change of mind, injury, illness, change of address or any other reason. All purchases are final. If you are unable to participate in yoga due to ongoing medical reasons please provide a medical certificate and discuss your circumstances with Tiff.
- Passes cannot be shared.
- Any non-cancellations, no shows, or absences, will result in forfeiting that visit. If you do not attend a booked session or cancel within 12 hours of class start time, you will be charged for the class.
- Cancellations will not be accepted via phone, email or social media.
Hypnobirthing Australia Positive Birth Program Terms and Conditions
- A $150 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your booking, this is made through our website www.mamabe.com.au or eventbrite.
- You will be sent an invoice for the remainder to the email you registered with, the entire course fee and your enrolment information is due 7 days prior to the course start date.
- Your booking confirms your attendance at two consecutive days on the dates indicated in the event information.
- Your enrolment is for the birthing mother, one birth partner is encouraged to attend free of charge
- All payments are non-refundable, however you may change your booking to another course date, dependant on availability. Change requests must be emailed to email@example.com.
- In the unlikely event MamaBe needs to cancel a class you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund.
- In instances where part or all of a group course is upgraded to a private session, an extra fee is applicable.
- We require a minimum number of participants to run group courses. If we have not reached this number, we reserve the right to cancel the course. A full refund will be given in these circumstances.
- Our course has been designed to be up to date and factually correct at the time of teaching and to represent the current accepted professional standards with regard to general maternity advice.
- MamaBe cannot accept responsibility or liability for any loss, damage or injury to any person or property arising out of or resulting from attendance at our classes. You are particularly advised to take care of all personal property and possessions.
- MamaBe courses have been designed as a supplement to the information, advice and general instruction offered by your own health care provider. All course material provided is for general information purposes only and should not under any circumstances be construed in any way as being particular individual medical advice or instruction.
- All MamaBe audio files and course materials must not be shared with or transferred to any other person.
- By booking into a course you automatically agree to the above terms & conditions.
- All prices are quoted in Australian Dollars ($AUD) and all transactions are processed in Australian Dollars ($AUD).
- All prices are correct at the time of online publication. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Sale items are only available at the lower price during the sale period.
- Unexpected demand may occasionally result in classes being unavailable.
- We reserve the right to amend prices and printing errors.
- Prices may increase from time to time to reflect increases in cost and benefits.
- All purchases are final. MamaBe does not offer refunds, transfers, suspensions or extensions on services, workshops or products for change of mind, injury, illness, change of address or any other reason.
- All passes and bookings are non-transferable.